Itsuki Pre-Cooked Yakisoba, 510 g, 3 servings
Yakisoba made easy.
Welcome a Japanese summertime barbecue favourite into your home with Itsuki's pre-cooked yakisoba. This pack contains 3 single serve packets of pre-cooked yakisoba noodles (all vacuum-sealed to ensure better freshness and flavour), with separate sachets of umami-rich yakisoba sauce. Use to make restaurant-quality yakisoba noodles in a matter of minutes.
Yakisoba (which literally means 'fried noodles' are a summertime festival favourite in Japan, both because of their delicious umami-rich flavour and because it is relatively easy to prepare large batches of it on big barbecues. An authentic yakisoba requires noodles, cabbage, carrot, pork, yakisoba sauce, and heaps of tasty garnishes. For Japan Centre's whole range of instant and pre-cooked yakisoba items, take a look at our Yakisoba Noodles section.
How To Use
• Heat up a teaspoon of oil per serving in a frying pan.
• Add the required amount of noodles (1 packet per person) and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Stir in one sachet of sauce per serving, and allow the noodles to cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
• Squeeze on some more yakisoba sauce and Japanese mayonnaise before serving.
- Category: Yakisoba Noodles, Noodles
- Maker: Itsuki
- Size: 510 g
• Energy: 615kJ/147kcal
• Fat: 1.8g
(of which Saturates: 0g)
• Carbohydrate: 28g
(of which Sugars: 1.2g)
• Protein: 5.3g
• Salt: 1.9g